- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more...
4 Point Home Inspections
A 4 point home inspection helps home owners with their insurance needs when they are changing insurance companies or if they have insurance that is possibly getting dropped and cancelled.
What is checked during a 4 point inspection?
* HVAC System (heating and cooling)
This process is much cheaper than the full home inspection, but it is not intended to replace the full inspection when buying a home. The 4 point inspection should take no longer than 30-45 minutes to complete.
Please contact me with any specific questions.
Thank you for choosing Chattahoochee Home Inspections Co as your trusted home inspector in Columbus, GA and surrounding area!